Here are a few questions to help you perform an instant assessment of your IT:
- How confident are you in the performance of your IT shop?
- Can your IT get you where you need to go?
- Is the IT organization operating effectively and efficiently?
- Are the IT strategy and project priorities consistent with your business strategy?
- Are any IT projects showing signs of being out of control; taking too long, costing too much?
- Is the IT budget predictable, affordable and under control?
- Are your business continuity (disaster recovery) plans current, complete and tested regularly?
- Is IT working on the right things?
- Do you have appropriate IT leadership and technical skills?
- How are major IT projects planned, budgeted and managed?
- Can your IT infrastructure withstand a coordinated attack by hackers or industrial espionage agents?
- Are sufficient methods in place to monitor and control IT performance and resources?
- Do appropriate business relationships and visibility exist between IT and the users?
- Are current technologies, standards, IT business processes and practices in place and being utilized?
If you arenít satisfied with more than four of your answers, give us a call.
Teconic has helped organizations just like yours achieve the IT productivity gains they expected but never received.
We believe that Teconic offers a unique service proposition to its clients. Click to learn more about Teconic's Unique Service Proposition.